Monday, 7 April 2008

Flight of Fancy!


Yesterday I posted a reverse pyramage card and seem to have confused a few people regarding what I did - when I read it again myself, I can see why! I wasn't feeling at my best yesterday and it shows. I decided to make another and take some photos as I went along so that I could do a tutorial about it. I've started a new blog for posting these tutorials on so if you do want to know, you'll find the details for the blog in the side bar. I've done a frame card again - a square one this time and decided to knock one off my christmas list as well as enter the Cardvaarks flight of fancy challenge. The image is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD. I copied the image into publisher so that I could make it the size I wanted and also copied a piece of matching backing paper. This was so that I could print them off as one and all my images would be exactly the same. The stamps are See D's and I've just finished it with two holographic stars. Thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ann and another one off the list
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! (& how CLEVER of you to be making christmas cards throughout the year! WOW! i've *gotta* start doing that, too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique ... it looks like the angels are flying right off the card ... just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Ann. I've had a look at your Tutorial blog.It's a very generous jesture.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Ann and you're so good doing another christmas card! How lovely of you to start the tutorials it's such a help to us thickies!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x