Thursday, 10 April 2008

Box challenge


Good morning all, I won't be able to post after today till wed/thurs of next week so this may well be my last post until then, I'll have to see how the day pans out. I wanted to share the box I made for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge using the wonderful tutorial. Once again - thank you for this, I can see me using it again and again. On this occasion, I've made a box to store my flowers in and have used some of them to decorate the outside. The rest is backing paper from dovecraft, ivory card edged with a gold pentouch pen then embossed with the cuttlebug divine swirls folder and a piece of ribbon that I've had so long that I know not from whence it came! I haven't decided yet whether to decorate it further - I have a fancy for a few dragonflies and/or butterflies - but I've run out of time for this week so will just have to cogitate on it for a few days! Thank you for coming to look today.

Ann x

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation, stunning!!!!! I did have a quick peep to see what the challenge was and quickly closed the page.....don't dare have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous box Ann. I am not too good with boxes so have not yet done this challenge. Maybe I should have a go later today.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box Ann i have looked at this and thought "me not clever enough to do this" but may have a go yet
    wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love what you've done!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box Ann. It looks really strong too.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous! I love the embossed panels! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x