Thursday, 10 April 2008

Black and White


This is another 'one I made earlier' that fits very well for this week's Arty Girlz Challenge, Black and White. I made it for a card swap that had the same theme. It's a black spring card and I used a white parchluscent paper which changes colour very slightly in different lights, that I put through the cuttlebug textile embossing folder on both the diamond and rectangular parts of the card. The stamped image is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Doiley - Happiness, oval stamp set. It was just stamped with versafine onyx black on white card and mounted onto black card. It was all finished with two cuttlebug corners, two self adhesive pearls, a bow and a tassel. Thank you for coming to take a peek.

Ann x

9 comments:

  1. wow! stunning card so effective love that big tassel and bow, sets everything off so well.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz Challenge

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ann. I tyhink your spring cards are great.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant is the way I would describe this card Ann. And with a tassel too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!! amazing card love it Ann

    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that is just stunning, really stands out!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann I can't think of anything to say except stunning, which is a bit of an understatment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ann this is stunning, I love and the shape of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry this comment's a bit late. Haven't been online much the last few days. As ever, it's a beautiful card. I love these doily stamps.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x