Thursday, 6 March 2008

Under the weather?


It's a bit late in the day for me to be wishing you a good one - I've given over a good part of my day today to the local council and council tax but these things have to be sorted and although we aren't yet, at least the pocess has started! On to more pleasant things - my entry for the Tanda Teaser this week which Wendy has entitled "Under the Weather". I enjoyed making it but I took 15 photos trying to get one that does it justice - I didn't really succeed but this was the best I could manage and I hope you can get some idea! I made the backing paper myself with twinkling H2Os on glossy cardstock which I then overstamped with the flourish stamp and versafine vintage sepia, stamping off first then stamping another twice before re-inking. The sentiment stamp is hero arts and all the others are crafty secrets and of course I couldn't resist some cuttlebug embossing. Addicted? Who? Me??? Thank you for coming to look and I hope you have a lovely evening

Ann x

5 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic card Ann and anyone would feel better after receiving it. Nice techniques for background too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - I can just imagine how sparkly it looks with the H20 background as well as the gold mirri card. Always difficult to photograph but I certainly get the quality of your work on this card. Thanks for joining the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Stunning card, just love it!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Ann! I love your arty backing paper and think you have done a good job of the photography so worth the effort...so hard to photograph mirri card and you have succeeded...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann this is sumptuous. I've been browsing on your blog today as I have actually got a wee bit of time to myself and I have had a feast. I love your spring card adaptation as well. TFS your talent.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x