Sunday, 16 March 2008

Tumbling Daisies


Hope you're all having a good Sunday and this is legible after the couple of glasses of wine with lunch - it was very nice but it does seem to have gone to my head! Anyway, to the card - this one is for TGIF's challenge this week. The stamp is - I think - funstamps (I've had it a while) and it's the first time that I've used it in ages. I've just used simple masking and water colouring with glitter on the middle image only and embellished with two bows. It's very simple but I hope you like it and thank you for looking.

Ann x

9 comments:

  1. Wow Ann this is really wonderful. So lovely flowers. Thanks for playing TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect you have managed with your masking technique - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Ann, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, those flowers are soooo beautiful, love your card - what a great style ! Thanks for participating TGiF... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful card! I'm inspired! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ann, so elegant

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x