Sunday, 30 March 2008

Tilda in the Pink....and Chocolate!

Click on image to enlarge

I hope the weather has been as kind to you all as it has to us today - it's so lovely to see the sunshine! I've had a lovely time using the same Tilda stamp as the ATC I made yesterday, I love how it can look so different just by using a different colour way. I've used the same linen/cavass effect card to stamp her on to then coloured her using Derwent pastel pencils which gives a very gentle, soft effect. The base card is cream hammered and the papers are HOTP - pink and Papermania - brown. I put the pink one through 2 different cuttlebug folders for texture and contrast and have sat Tilda on a gold ribbon. The quotation stamp is by Hero Arts and is one of my favourites - such a simple, straight forward sentiment. I made this card for 5 challenges: Arty Girlz who ask us to use chocolate, Theme Thursday who ask for pink and brown, Cute Card Thursday who want us to use people, TGIF who ask for tags (there's two on here) and Scrummy Stash Cafe's "and I quote." I didn't expect to be covering all these challenges when I started out today but it's been great fun! Thank you for coming to take a peek.

Ann x

27 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the way you combined the challenges. I do that whenever possible too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this lovely. So gorgeous card. Love it.

    Thanks for joining TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Tilda Anonymous Ann, I love her she's so cute, lovely colour scheme. Well done on fitting her to all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 5 challenges well done!!
    Tilda looks soo cute Ann
    lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great combination of challenges.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card I love it!!!

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :O) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and so many challenges covered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Ann and well done on the 5 challenges. Oh and well done on your other award too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow fabulous card, I love everything, so very cute and great card for 5 challenges :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card - so sweet
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Card, so Cute details.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is so cute and sweet - great and perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for participating TGiF with such a cute and perfect creation !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, the pink and brown work great together

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible! 5 in 1 must surely be a challenge record!!! I had never seen that sentiment, but it is probably the most touching message I have ever seen on a card. Thank you for sharing it.
    Best wishes,
    SammieJay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog and your cards Ann. There's a wee award waiting for you over on my blog. Hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Ann, you have made Tilda look so elegant! Please check out my blog today for a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous and such a cute lovely quote. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card. The quote is lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely quote and the combination of pink and chocolate is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great!

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's a wonderful card. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a greta card and i love the quote...:D thank you for joining in our quote challenge...:D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x