Monday, 10 March 2008

Swirls


Afternoon everyone - I hope that today's been good to you so far. I have to confess to having had better but have managed to distract myself a little by making a card for TGIF's swirls challenge. I've made another spring card - this time with a rounded top. No, I haven't become addicted to spring cards but I've spent the weekend trying to get a bit better acquainted with my craft robo and although I still have heaps to learn, I managed to create a template for this card. I have to make it smaller than the others because of the robo's cutting area so to give you an idea, this one fits an envelope for a 5" x 5" card and my hand cut ones would need an envelope for a 6" x 6" card. The stamps I used were from a mandala set I got from Joanna Sheen for the swirl and the butterfly one came free with a craft stamper magazine and was stamped and embossed onto vellum. The brown pieces were put through the divine swirls cuttlebug folder (you didn't think I'd miss the opportunity did you??) I hope you like it and thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

8 comments:

  1. This is fab - I do love these Spring cards that you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a pretty card. Lovely design. Such beautiful. Thanks for playing TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fab design love the card Ann

    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! great card Ann and lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so clever and lovely Ann. I too am in the middle of making mine with the same Cuttlebug folder. Great minds think alike. I have not done a spring card yet though.
    Hope tomorrow is a better day for you
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahouw... Love this extraordinary style of your card - thank a lot for participating TGiF... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the colours are lovely, and so different ... fabulous spring card.

    (BJZoe - JS Forum)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x