Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Square Flower Power!


Have been having a bit of an icky sort of day today - due to my back giving extra trouble I think but I've managed to have a play with a card that's for two challenges that are right up my street and even though I've had to do it in stages, it's helped to occupy my mind in a very pleasant way. It's for the Papertake Weekly which is squares and I've got lots on here - if you include the card itself there's 6! The other challenge is the My Time To Craft Challenge which is Flower Power this week. My thanks go to those who set these challenges. What I've used here are backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with shadows CD and Victorian Companion CD. The 4 central squares were put through two cuttlebug folders before being arranged in the diamond shape. The basket of flowers is also from Joanna's Victorian Companion CD and the flowers and ribbon have been decoupaged - and just for a change are backed by an oval shaped gold mirri card. Finally I added two gold mirri cuttlebug corners. Thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the deco is very pretty and the embossing looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this elegant. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What more could you ask for ... Joanna Sheen and cuttlebug. Love it!! Sorry your back is bad - hope if feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for taking part in the My Time To Craft Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, love the design :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant - love all the cuttlebug work! Thanks for joining in with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an elegant card Ann
    love the colours and layout
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must agree with the other comments it's very elegant. Hope you feel better soon Gail :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card so elegent ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous too, I just love the background and the Cuttlebug - well what can I say!!!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card you made - fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x