Friday, 7 March 2008

Pockets


Afternoon everyone - hope you're all having a good one. I am loving these challenges and am finding that they really do encourage me to "think outside the box" to use a soundbite. This card is for two, Rainbow Lady's Challenge which this week is to use pockets and Caardvarks whose theme is transportation. have used two backing papers, both from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion CD - two different tones of the same design. I created a stamped collage on the paler one and cut it into a jigsaw with my cuttlebug die which I then layered onto a fine ribbed card but kept two of the pieces back. All the rubber stamps are from Rubbadubbadoo. I made two pockets from the paler paper to put the two remaining jigsaw pieces in. The jigsaw pieces haven't been fixed into place so it would be possible to lift them out and complete the puzzle. I also stamped an image of the cruise ship seperately to put on the mirri slider. Thank you for coming to take a peek today - I hope you like it.

Ann x

8 comments:

  1. That is such a clever card Ann very well thought out. I too have those stamps - must get them out again. Thanks so much for joining in again.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining the Caardvarks fun ... love your transportation creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Ann, it has a truly vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea - I love it :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever card Ann, fantastic layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Ann
    all blends in nicely
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project, I love the jigsaw pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x