Monday, 3 March 2008

I am Woman


Good monday morning to you all - I hope you're having a good one. This morning I'm sharing a card with you that I made for this week's DCM challenge which is entitled "I am Woman". This is one of those cards that has ended up totally different to what I had in mind when I started out - but I'm happy with the result all the same!! The stamps used are: scroll stamp from Crafty Secrets, the woman's face and wording are rubbadubbadoo which were all simply stamped with versafine vintage sepia and the frame and heart are from Joanna Sheens Frame - Oval and Bow stamp set and were embossed with Sprinkle n Sparkle pebbled copper - also available from Joanna. Thank you to Lythan for this challenge and thank you for coming to look

Ann x

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I love sepia and that is very effective, nice sentiment too :) Hope you get a chance to send it as it's very beautiful and deserves to be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful I love the stamp

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x