Saturday, 15 March 2008

Hey Up Me Old China!!!





I have to confess to feeling guilty today - this is my first chance to do a blog entry since Wednesday and I'm woefully behind with my challenge entries. This one is for Tanda Teaser -Sheila's oriental challenge. I actually made this one last summer and it was the first exploding box I made. It doesn't have anything in the centre because it housed my sister's birthday present although she did say that she thought the box was a present in itself! All the papers and images are from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CD and the butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts, stamped onto acetate with black Stazon and glittered on the underside to keep it subtle. Thank you for coming to take a peek today.
Ann x

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful entry Ann, your exploding box is stunning. I love the colour scheme and images that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful I am not surprised that your Sister was as pleased with this as she was the present! It doesn't matter when you made it thank you for sharing this work on the Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x