Saturday, 15 March 2008

Framed bird


I think we're back to the old feast and famine syndrome today! This one is for two challenges, Papertake Weekly's box frame (I'm already making a second one using this idea - I love it) and Wednesday Stamper's in my garden challenge. The box frame tutorial is fabulous and I recommend giving it a try, it's a lovely way to showcase pyramage and I'd be very happy to find this little bird in my garden! The image and backing paper is from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CD. I made a pyramage to fit into the frame and decoupaged the bird then finished it with a few peel offs and embellishments. I'm not sure if the photo shows off the frame too well but thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

15 comments:

  1. Ann this is fabulous - a great idea for the pyramage cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ,love the layered image inside ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so wonderful card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely Ann, the bird image looks beautiful pyramaged and the frame is the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Ann,seen the tutorial and yes after seeing yours i must have a go
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I just love making pyramage cards!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gorgeous card, I love the layered image and design on the frame - fab :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the pyramage! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wasn't going to try the frame card Ann but I might just do that after seing your wonderful creation. What an amazing card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ann, what a lovely, elegant understated card. so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bird card is so lovely!!! Delicate and full of the promise of Spring!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x