Saturday, 1 March 2008

Feather Challenge




Morning all - it's the first time this week I've managed a morning post! I'm sharing my entry for Rainbow Lady's Feathers Challenge this week. All she has asked is that we use at least one feather. My feather is a stamped one, the stamp is from rubbadubbado and is one of my favourites but doesn't get used nearly often enough. All the papers are K & Co and I used elements from a second sheet to 3D onto my base sheet. The brads in the four corners were an afterthought so have had the "legs" snipped off and are attatched with silicone glue. Thank you for coming to look and I hope you like it.


Annx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - I have that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gentle and effective. Love the way you have used the feather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann this is just gorgeous, really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful stamp that is.. and such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann that is so lovely. I too have that stamp and don't use it very often either.
    Thanks for doing the challenge.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x