Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Fashionably Pink!


Hope you're all having a good day - I've been playing with an ATC this morning that is for two challenges. The first one is the My Time To Craft challenge which is called Tickled Pink this week and the second one is TMTA - Fashion. Once again, I've created my own background using a combination of brilliance ink and twinkling H2Os which I then overstamped with a small scroll stamp that I added the colour to using a sakura metallic silver pen and a whispers brush marker for the heart and word. The dress was stamped with stazon stone grey ink and watercoloured with a mixture of sakura pens and twinkling H2Os. All the stamps are See D's apart from the scroll which is crafty secrets. Thank you for coming to take a look today.

Ann x

18 comments:

  1. Wow wonderful ATC. Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Ann. Now if you could just make me a dress like that but I would like sleeves please lol
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Ann, lovely colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title says it all, Beautiful! You have much more success with twinkles than I ever have. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress shame its not in Blue Ann i could have as my wedding dress!!
    love the colour background,i must play more with my colours
    as it says "beautiful" and it is!!
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous ATC - perfect for both challenges! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and elegant Atc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours and background! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful atc - thanks for joining in with our challenge this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATC - love the dress, and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, we love your design!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x