Sunday, 2 March 2008

Christmas in March


Morning everyone on mothering sunday here in britain and I hope you're all having a wonderful day whatever you are doing. I want to share a christmas card with you this morning - yes, you did read that right! I had an unexpected windfall on friday from our neighbour at the back. He'd entered an online draw at The Range and won a box of crafting goodies that he gave to me - how lucky am I? I've used some of them on this card and have made it for 3 challenges, Arty Girlz, circles, Wednesday Stamper, Stars and Theme Thursday, letters of the alphabet. It also fulfills a promise to a forum friend Lavender to start my christmas cards before the end of march! I cut the star and the letter on my new craft robo, here on in to be called The Robster (because it robbed me of 4 hours yesterday afternoon!!) but more of that on another occasion. I added two large brads and strips of paper and a small 3D topper from the prize and the stamp is probably my most used stamp ever! I've had it for 4 or 5 christmases and because I think it is such a lovely sentiment it finds it's way onto either the outside or inside of almost every christmas card I make. On this occasion I embossed it with sprinkle 'n sparkle halo gold embossing powder. Thank you for coming to look and I hope you like it
Ann x

12 comments:

  1. Thanks right Ann, leave us all on the naughty step lol.
    That is a beautiful card, well worth the time you spent with the robster. I've just had a peek at your other cards - what a talented crafter you are
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas Card Twinnie! I will just sit out here in the cold by myself then! You are getting rather clever at combining these challenges me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the design Lucky you gettting some fab stash from your neighbour.
    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top and bottom design of this piece and the brads really add to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and a great combination challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so beautiful. Really lovely christmas card. Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, good for you, starting your xmas cards early, think I should take a leaf out of your book!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful combination... Christmas is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow clever girl you - one less for December. Lovely card. Well done with the generous friend's win too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x