Sunday, 16 March 2008

Buttons!


Two days running for two posts - I'm obviously suffering from withdrawal symptoms so I must make a note to self to try to make sure that weeks like this last one don't happen again.......should I succeed, I promise to share the formula! This card is for the Created by Hand challenge and wants us to use buttons. I made this card for a card swap on the Joanna Sheen forum but it fits very well for this challenge and now that it's recipient has received it I feel I can share it with you. It was the first oval spring card I made. The stamps used were a free stamp from craft stamper magazine and the butterfly was from hero arts. The butterfly was stamped onto vellum and watercoloured with a clear sakura stardust pen. Thank you for coming to take a peek today.
Ann x

3 comments:

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x