Sunday, 23 March 2008

Bookmark and miniature art


I hope you are all having a lovely easter Sunday. Today I'm sharing my entry for Rainbow Lady's Challenge where she has asked us to make a bookmark and my entry for Theme Thursday which is for miniature art - moos or inchies. I've put my inchies onto the bookmark. I love making bookmarks because I love reading and also because it lets me use up bits that are too small for much else. I've made this one to go with my weight loss journal (see the post before this) so I have used the same card as the card I used for the covers. The main design consists of some small squares of mirri card to mat and inchies of two different types of very fine glitter card that have been cuttlebug embossed and then topped with a small punched flower with a tiny 'gem' in the centre. Some fibre and a tassel finish it. Thank you for coming to take a look.

Ann x

12 comments:

  1. Wow that is fabulous Ann. I think you could make the books and bookmarks and sell them to all of us that are trying to lose the dreaded pounds.
    Happy Easter and thanks for joining in.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic bookmark. So stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ann and matches your journal beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous ann, love the look of the inchies, have got any inchie stamps ...... yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super bookmark Ann. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bookmark ... superb.

    (BJZoe on Joanna Sheen Forum)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bookmark and a great use for the inchies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab bookmark, great use of the inchies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your bookmark is stunning! What a great use of your gorgeous inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bookmark Ann, it is beautiful and like all your creations, it is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great idea to use the inchies on the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x