Saturday, 29 March 2008

Blue and Yellow Tilda ATC


Well after the excitement of receiving the Arte y Pico Awards from Cynthia, Chrissie and Anne for which I am very honoured, today I share with you a first - my first Tilda stamp. I do like her and couldn't resist entering her into the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge which this week is the colours of the swedish flag, blue and yellow. I created the ATC card with Twinkling H2O's and put another piece of card through my tiny mosaic cuttebug folder to give her a wall to sit on. It was already yellow but I overpainted it with sunburst twinkling H2O so that it glistens with the rest of it. Tilda herself has been coloured using Twinkling H2O's for the main part and whispers strokes pens for her hair and shoes. Her wings are courtesy of a sakura clear stardust pen. The only other embellishment is a tiny butterfly. Thank you for coming to look and I hope you like my first Tilda effort.

Ann x

12 comments:

  1. Love your first Tilda Ann, if you're anything like me it won't be the last. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making your first Tilda ATC! glad you could join in the fun with us. annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so lovely, i love the wall you made :)
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful ATC ! I love your stamp and your inetrepretation ! Very great work !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cute Ann and guess what? my very first Tilda arrived this morning from Joanna. Shall I blame you for that then?
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an inspiration, check out my blog, there is a little suprise there for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your first Tilda ATC ann
    ive got a few and had a play
    sweet ikkle Tilda
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab ATC, very cute - love the embossing :-)x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x