Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Birthday Owl


Today is DH's birthday and I'd like to share the card I made him with you. It's another box card courtesy of last weeks PTW tutorial. I made this one a bit shallower and A5 instead of Square. It houses pyramage with just the owl decoupaged, the image coming from Joanna Sheen's Victorian companion CD set. The rubber stamp used on the corners is from a crafty secrets set and the wording was cut out using the robo. The only additional embellishments are straight peel offs and a couple of flowers backed onto gold mirri card. Thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

5 comments:

  1. This card is superb, I bet your OH was thrilled with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very beautiful card and also unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - love the image of the Owl!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x