Sunday, 17 February 2008

What a start for a new blog!



I've just discovered that Edna (Rosietoes) has given me a "you make my day" award. Considering how much she inspires me, I feel very honoured - thank you Edna. There are a good many people who inspire me for all sorts of reasons and I in turn would like to pass the award on to them, Cynthia whose stampscapes wow me everytime, Wendy whose diversity of cards are so stunning and imaginative, another Wendy who is so generous sharing her knowledge of stamping techniques and constantly challenges me to improve without even knowing it, Sheila who has no idea that she inspires me but whose work I've admired for a long time and last but by no means least, Jane who knows how to make even the simplest design stylish. Thank you all.

The plan is to

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.

2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

3) Display the logo 'You make my day'

4) tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
Well done to you all and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW thank you soooo much....you have made my day with that. What a lovely thing for you to do.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from me too you really did make my day.
    Here I am sending it back to you as I love looking at your blog too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x