Friday, 15 February 2008

Wedding ATC


Good afternoon! This post is a bit later than I intended it to be.......one of those mornings that got away from me. I thought I'd share an ATC with you today. I wonder if I'm the only one who sometimes makes ATC's with absolutely no intention of swapping them? Much as I enjoy swapping with other people and get great pleasure from receiving their work, I sometimes like to make an ATC to commemorate something. In this case, I made this one to commemorate our wedding last year. The bride is one of Joanna Sheen's rubber stamps on shrink plastic - the detail on the stamp works really well on shrink plastic and it comes out an ideal size for an ATC. I've got my 6 year old niece and nephew into making ATC's and my nephew still hasn't given up trying to persuade me to part with this one, but he has no chance! I hope you like it and I'm off now to have a play with my new cuttlebug folders that arrived this morning.


Ann x

1 comment:

  1. A great ATC and a wonderful idea to get your niece and nephew into the 'Art of ATC's'!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x