Thursday, 14 February 2008

Cuttlebug Tutankhamun


Today marks the creation of my blog. I've never done this before so I hope you'll bear with me. I'm going to keep it simple today and share one of my favourite cards with you.
The background paper and decoupaged image are from Joanna Sheen's Egyptian Adventures CD, the image is sitting on a cuttlebug devine swirls background and the frame was created using the Glitter Girls' framey board.
Thnk you for visiting and I hope you enjoy the card

Ann x

9 comments:

  1. Love your card that images is lovely.I've just got into blogging myself and its good fun still learning though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent start to your blog. Another gorgeous site for me to watch ... brilliant. (BJZoe on JS Forum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on starting your blog Ann. It's a great way to showcase your work and make new friends along the way.
    This is a beautiful card - really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done anne, Your cards are a great inspiration to me. You've done really well setting up your blog. ( Rita JS Forum )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Ann, one of my favourite images from Egyptian Adventure. Well done on setting up your blog.
    Maccasmum X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and great blog, hope you're gonna keep both up

    hugs


    Teejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The image looks great against the swirly gold background, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card and welcome to Blogging! I hope you enjoy this - it's a wonderful way of sharing work with each other!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x