Thursday, 21 February 2008

Teddy bear huggles


This morning marks my first full week as a blogger - and I'm well and truly hooked and can't believe how many of you have come to take a peek in only one week! Thank you to all those who have inspired me to do this.......you know who you are :) I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges I've been able to get involved with and look forward to doing many more. I'm getting ambitious this morning and have done a card that covers two challenges. The Created Byhand Challenge which was to use glossy paper and the Tanda Teaser - Toybox Treasures which was to make a piece of work using something you'd find in a childs toy box. I have used white glossy card sponged with chalk inks (a technique I haven't used for far too long) to create a background and stamped the teddy bear and rabbit stamp (from rubbadubbadoo) onto unsponged white glossy card using a brown whispers strokes pen then a water bush to pull colour in from the edges which gives a lovely ink wash look, then added a few other bits of colour from other whispers stroke pens. I should say at this point that the artificial light had distorted the colours slightly.

Thank you for coming to look and I hope you enjoy

Ann x

11 comments:

  1. Ooh gorgeous teddies Ann and a double whammy too! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, cute teds and lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just DELIGHTFUL! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Love those teddy bears... Have a great day !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Ann, am hoping to take part in a challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a wonderful piece. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww gorgeous teddies Ann love the card...i hope to be joining you all soon with the challenges..once ive sussed out how to link to my blog ...wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely, looks really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x