Saturday, 23 February 2008

Oriental Vibes





Today's been an exciting day - thanks to my lovely OH I've been researching and then ordering a craft robo! Of course, it's a considered (very) purchase so I've got precious little else done! I don't like to leave a post unadorned though so I'm going to share a card I made for a card swap I'm involved with on Joanna Sheen's forum. The theme was Oriental Vibes and decided to make a surprise waterfall card (template from the Time for Crafting website). All the images and papers/card came from Joanna Sheen's Oriental Dreams CDs apart from the cuttlebug mat. I do hope you enjoy it - I very nearly wimped out of putting it in the post box but it's recipient is well worth it :)

Ann x

7 comments:

  1. Wow - beautiful and I will let you into a secret ....I still haven;t made a waterfall card yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ann, I wish I had been your swap partner.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best waterfall i have seen.

    Regards Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card Ann, this is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning amazing card


    Beautiful


    I hope that you enjoy your robo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Ann. So clever too and the images and the papers are - well wonderful.
    I can't wait til I am your swap partner!!
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... I had missed this ... one of my favourite images from those CD's. What a fantastic card. Superb.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x