Saturday, 16 February 2008

Innocence




Another busy one today, but doing a bit yesterday and finishing it off this morning I managed to have a play with one of the newly released cuttlebug folders. This one is called birds and swirls. I seem to have a thing about black, gold and cream at the moment! I've used a hammered ivory for the base card, and gold mirri through the cuttlebug. I also put a piece of black card through the cuttlebug and used the debossed side, colouring the debossed parts in with a gold pentouch pen. The main topper is from Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CD and I've done a pyramage effect with unneven sized borders - it works quite well for an image that has a lot of plain background . It's embellished with a couple of peel off corners and a narrow black satin bow with long tendrils that I've added some self adhesive pearls to. I've left the bottom right hand corner for the greeting when I've decided who or what it's going to be for. Thank you for coming to look and I hope you enjoy it.

Ann x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Ann. Love that CB folder and what you have done with it. The trailing ribbon is perfect with the imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back Ann to let you know I've awarded you the 'You make my day' award. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and gold look fab together. Lovely card!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is really superb ... the DWS and cuttlebug ... what more could a person ask for.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x