Monday, 18 February 2008

Hit The High Notes


Well I certainly didn't expect to be posting at this time of night! I've have a few days when I've been meeting myself coming back - and I can't see it easing up just yet. I really wanted to join in with the Tanda Teaser challenge this week though and just hope I'm scraping in by the skin of my teeth! I've had this stamp for a good while and tend to mostly use it at christmas so this seemed a good opportunity to give it a different airing. The stamp is from Rubber Stampede and the image was stamped with versamark then embossed with silver ultrafine embossing powder then painted with twinkling H2Os with the background sponged with two brilliance inks. Then I used one of the new cuttlebug dies to turn it into a jigsaw puzzle - holding my breath while I waited to see what it would do to the embossing! I hope you like it - I certainly enjoyed making it.


Ann x

9 comments:

  1. A Stunning card, need to play with my H20's again (LOL)
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ann - this is gorgeous and a fab idea to use the jigsaw die on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Ann that is a superb card and I love the jigsaw effect and the fabulous stamp and colouring. Wish my new folders would hurry up and arrive.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it..really need to play around more with my stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann this is truly gorgeous, what an amazing card, so beautifully stamped and coloured and the CB jigsaw is very effective, well done!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is a fabulous card - i love it.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure I posted my comment but it's not showing so will try again...

    brilliant card
    fabulous stamp and I love the way you have used the jigsaw piece.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is absolutely stunning! Such a lot in it but looks very serene - I love understatement. FionaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Ann. This is one of my most favourite stamps ever.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x