Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Blue and Green

It's either a feast or a famine isn't it? Second post today and this one is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is called Blue and Green should never be seen?! I loved doing this challenge because it just seemed to "click" with me and I knew straight away what I wanted to do. The paper is K & Co from a 6x6 pad that I've had for a while now, the rubber stamps are hero arts - the greeting and rubber stampede - the gerbera. I stamped the gerbera with the Brilliance peacock ink pad and painted them using the same pad. The blue card for the central dividing cross was put through one of the new cuttlebug folders and the two corners are a cuttlebug die using silver holographic mirri card. The same card was used in the matting of the greeting which was stamped onto het another cuttlebug die - however did I manage before I had my bug?? My Craft Robo's just arrived so I may be gone some time........ :) Thanks for coming to take a peek
Ann x

14 comments:

  1. What could be better than Cuttlebug and Gerbera. Fabulous card and love those flowers.
    LOve Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the green and blue looks lovely tother Ann ...love your idea for this card
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and pretty :) Love your gerberas Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ann, I just love the design and those gerberas are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my godness, this is so wonderful. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card great detail ,realy pretty ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did for this challenge - have fun with your Craft Robo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wondeful card with the embossing background

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that silvery accent, super design. I am having a challenge with some blog candy to be wom over on my blog, I'd love you to join in.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x