Friday, 29 February 2008

Black and White challenge


Afternoon everyone I hope your day is going well so far. In between other things, I've had a lovely time this morning making a card for Enfys' challenge over on her Going Buggy blog. She is celebrating 5,000 viewings of her blog although it must be quite a bit more than that now - congratulations Enfys! The criteria for Enfys' challenge is black and white with one accent colour. You can probably see that I chose red!! It was a lovely challenge to do and I decided to do a spring card. I put the red card pieces through the paisley cuttlebug folder for texture, the stamp I used is from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Doiley - Oval happiness stamp set simply stamped with black versafine ink and parts of it coloured with a red sakura metallic pen. Just two embellishments, a black tassel and a white organza bow. Thank you for coming to look.

Ann x

7 comments:

  1. This is one of the most striking and stylish cards I have ever seen, breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo what lavender rose says, this card is simply awesome, stylish and elegant. Thank you so much for taking part in the contest - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee what a fab card Ann. I love those colours together anytime and with the Cuttlebug (boo hoo my paisley not arrived yet) and the tassel what more could you ask for.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is absolutely stunning, very elegant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - so striking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Ann. I love the colur combination and the red really pops.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x