Thursday, 14 February 2008

Anniversary card




Well I'm getting such wonderful encouragement that I can't resist doing something more today! This time I'll share the card I made my husband for our first anniversary last weekend. I've chosen this card for the very good reason he insisted!! I have to show you more than one picture because although I had a great time making it, photographing it was a totally different story! The base card is cream A4 folded to A5, I cut the front section down by half then folded an A4 black card to form a pop out that you can partially see when the card is closed. A backing paper that complements the couple topper was put behind the pop out area. The backing paper and topper are from Joanna Sheen's Dancing With Shadows CD, the gold hearts and backing for the topper are mirri card that's been put through the divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder and I've used a few quotations and sayings. The one on the back page says "The more you invest in a marriage the more valuable it becomes"


Thank you for coming to look


Ann x

6 comments:

  1. No wonder your husband insisted you share this fantastic card with us Ann. It is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... and cuttlebug again too ... keep up the excellent work. Thanks for popping by onto my blog, and your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This my favourite card Ann. Its so rich and elegant too. Good Luck with your blog. (Rita JS Forum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann that is a fabulous creation, what a lovely card, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner and so nice that hubby appreciated your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW bet your husband loved this card Ann love the coulers and lay out
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x