Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Africa


It's good to back! I've been very 'time poor' these last few days and haven't been able to update my blog since saturday and didn't get any crafting done after friday until this morning. I was starting to climb the walls I don't mind telling you! I'm more grateful than ever to all those who set these challenges for us bucause I'm determined to do as many as possible. This one is for Think Monday Think ATC - Africa. I had to be inventive for this one because my (not inconsiderable) stamp collection doesn't contain any suitable stamps for this theme and the printer decided to have a strop and would only part print something I was going to use so I created a background with brilliance ink and my trusty H2Os, stamped the word using onyx black versafine and sponged a wee bit of the black versafine around the edges to age it a little. Then I cut the animals out of my part printed image and added them using foam pads. I hope you like it and thank you for coming to look

Ann x

6 comments:

  1. Love the way the shading works and the animals are lovely.
    Glad you are back and crafting again.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloured background

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful background and title

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great ATC! Love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background colours, very effective.
    Eunicex

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x